Tasty Burger

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I caught my first tube today... Sir

Finally we get a surf after more than a month of swell-less, booked up or hungover weekends! Last Saturday we collect the whole crew of Zombie, Sergio, Dub, Joeleee and myself plus a few honourary members; Dre, Tarecq and Merla. Torquay is pumping with consistant 3-5ft swell and after an intial false-start/attempted-drowning of Andreas we split into a few white water warriors and the rest out the back. Apart from a window of very full tide in the early arvo there are heaps of waves on offer so it is hard to keep track of everyone. I gather from all the smiles, thumbs up and tired arms that we all have a generally good day with a special mention to Tarecq for catching the biggest frothing mutha on his first time out! My own first two waves were my best ever (!) but after that it was all downhill culminating in wipe-out of the day which no doubt left my head slightly more asymmetric than before. No time for tasty burgers as I have to drop a to-remain-nameless surfer back in time for the opera. Great way to say to get reacquainted with Dave(TBWG) and looking positive for more of the same this weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Buying memory is such a big hassle... You have to search online for prices, filter through which ones are legit, go out to a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't fall in the next two weeks or so.

    I've been f'd over by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped by $5 in a week's time.

    (Posted using NETP for R4i Nintendo DS.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home